I should never had said that Levi has been sleeping so well...because ever since then he's been up either before 6am or babbling throughout the night and up early. Who knows why? I sure wish I could figure him out. But the last few days I've had a small change in attitude towards the sleep and about Levi's need to be socialized all the time (maybe less about the sleep!). Brad went in for "population control" on Friday. Poor guy...I feel really bad! But it's a necessary evil...I deliver the babies and he stops the deliveries. So now unless something stupid or miraculous happens, our family is complete.
We always knew this is what we wanted and I by no means have changed my mind...but it makes me think more about Levi being the baby and how I already am yearning for him to be older. Suddenly I'm wanting him to be a baby longer, knowing that this will be our last baby. Every first that he has will be our last first, the clothes and toys he grows out of will never be worn again in our house...it is kind of sad. But then I think of all the things like sleep deprivation, bottle feedings, potty training...and pregnancy...so the sadness disappears pretty quickly and I'm pretty darn excited to look forward to the boys growing up. I look forward to the boys learning new things, becoming more independent, going to school (so that I can also be more independent again) and facing all the ups and downs of life. And all I want is to be there for them for all those times. I'd have to say I look forward to the next stages of life much more than I have the past stages. So here we go...
No comments:
Post a Comment