Thursday, March 3, 2011

My boys...similar...and more unsimilar


The other day I walked around the corner to find Brad sitting on the couch with Levi and instantly it reminded me of a picture we have with Benjamin and Brad.  The resemblance was quite striking to me because I've never really thought the boys look alike.   If they look alike I think that is where the similarities end...they are such different boys!  Ben likes to be alone, he's very independent and easily follows the schedule we set for him.  Levi on the other hand...always has to be around people, loves to be held, smiles and smiles but only if being interacted with and is so frustrating when it comes to consistency with sleeping and eating.  I always hoped having kids close together that they'll glow up to be best buds so I hope this works for their relationship.  My sister and I are incredibly different and I couldn't ask for a better relationship with her.  That's what I hope for our boys.

Up till today I've always double posted the blog to facebook...but out of my own laziness I'm not going to anymore.  Just one more thing to do.  So for now I'll just keep up the blog here.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Devin and Connor couldn't be more different in personalities, but are now becoming really good friends. I think it just takes a while for the ages to catch up with each other. Remain optimistic, life does not give you more than you can handle.